The Pink Pagoda
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thepinkpagoda
Anek
https://www.etsy.com/shop/anek
I added three pieces from Anek to my kitchen shortly after I moved and still love them a year later
Evelyn Henson
https://www.etsy.com/shop/EvelynHenson?section_id=14063287&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3
The Bar Cart collection is so fun, I have had my eye on this print for my bar area
Here are some other online resources for affordable art I love:
Penny Paper Co.
http://www.pennypaperco.com/collections/all-art-prints
Lulu & Georgia
https://www.luluandgeorgia.com/walls/wall-art
Lindsay Letters
http://lindsayletters.com/collections/art-prints
12x18 Posters
http://www.theposterlist.com/12x18-Posters/
Jenny Bevlin
http://jennybevlin.com/product-category/art-prints/foil-prints/
Made By Girl
http://www.madebygirl.com/?category|1
I have also been wanting to buy some of these books, which are collections of art prints you can tear out and hang right on your wall! There are three books: Traditional Home, Eclectic Home, and Contemporary Home. At only $17 each, I want to check out all three!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Custom-Art-Collection-Frameable/dp/1440570892/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_y
As promised, onto the free art:
I will be finding space in my home for the Life is Lovely print as well as the Abstract Heart print from All Things Thrify very soon. I just have to!
http://www.allthingsthrifty.com/free-printables-at-all-things-thrifty
The Home Sweet Home print from Going Home to Roost is front and center in my gallery wall. It even has 4 color variations to choose from
http://www.goinghometoroost.com/2013/free-downloads/home-sweet-home-printable-art-2/
The 2014 calendar over at Coco and Mingo is so sweet, perfect for a home office
http://cocoandmingo.com/2014/01/16/download-print-full-2014-year-calendar/
The list goes on and on, I am constantly amazed by the creativity and talent that can be found so easily. Now there are no excuses to put off your gallery wall dreams any longer!















No comments:
Post a Comment