Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Welcome to The Gilded Interior!

I'm Claudia and I am currently living life as a renter outside of Chicago, IL. I have had a passion for design and DIY for as long as I can remember; watching home design shows instead of Nickelodeon, and making ornate crafts to sell to my neighbors. I have moved four times in the last 6 years, and over the past year I have worked on making a gilded home out of my apartment. I have found the most incredible inspiration and ideas to make my own from my favorite blogs, and I can't wait to share a little gilded inspiration with you! I want to feature so many things, but more than anything I want this blog to give you the encouragement we all need from time to time. Encouragement to try something new, (like start a blog for example!) to think outside of the box, and to create the home you want and deserve. I hope you find useful, beautiful and inspiring things here to take into your own gilded lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment